- Business Meetings
- Clubs & Organizations
How Do I Place A Group Order?
Placing a group order has never been easier.
- Step One - If you have not already done it sign up for an account to begin the process.
- Step Two - Click on "My Account" then the "Office Orders" link on the left.
- Step Three - Type a name for your group and click "Create New Group"
- Step Four - Add members to the group with their email addresses then click on "Start New Order". The email addresses are required as each group member will be sent and invitation to join the group order. The phone number is optional.
- Step Five - Review the members in the group then click "Start Order".
- Step Six - Provide us with a delivery address for your group order.
- Step Seven - Choose a "Delivery Time" and a "Cut Off Time" for group members to order. Also schedule the time to send out the email to group members. Then click "Save Time Settings"
- Step Eight - Choose the restaurant you want to order from. Unfortunately for group orders you can only order from one restaurant. If you want to order from more than one restaurant then you will need to place a regular order.
- Step Nine - Choose how group order will be paid. Here you can choose whether you want to pay for the whole order, individuals in the group pay for their own order or you pay but set a budget. Here you also have the option to tip the driver if you would like. Please note that if you are adding a new card here you will need to put BM in the state field in order to continue.
- Step Ten - Review your group order and click "Send Invitations".
Once you have sent invitations you can check on how many people have ordered by clicking on "Manage Group Order". This will show you who has ordered and who has not. Once every one has ordered all that is left is to complete the order and you are done.
Don't stress with your next office order let us show you how easy office orders can be. Start your order below.